Members at Jacaranda Trace live active, engaged lives. Our tailored approach is designed to promote every aspect of wellness including physical, social, emotional, intellectual, vocational, and spiritual. It’s our commitment to holistic living for mind, body, and spirit.Meet Members At An Upcoming Event!
Our exclusive Health Navigator benefit is your wellness concierge, providing you with a personal health advocate to help you achieve your wellness goals and health care needs. It’s the most comprehensive program of its kind, providing advocacy, assessments, recommendations, and assistance to help you stay healthy.
Your Member Services Coordinator will assure quality, timely and comfortable assistance lightening your load by handling everything from scheduling follow-up visits and placing pharmacy orders to arranging meals and transportation. It’s the high-level concierge approach to getting you back to the comfort of your home at Jacaranda Trace quickly and smoothly.Learn More About Health Navigator
Our ClubCare program provides you with a team of caregivers to deliver personal care in your home. The types of services are customized for you based on your specific needs and circumstances. From assisting with Medication Management to providing 24-hour care on a temporary or permanent basis, ClubCare is always just what you need.Learn More About ClubCare
First Check Point
- Our member services is a one-stop shop to unlimited wellness and care coordination support. We’re committed to extending convenient and timely resources based on your care and support needs, helping us stay prepared for any unexpected health events you may occur.
- Local physicians and other quality health and wellness practitioners offer convenient use of routine wellness services, including preventative services, lab, podiatry, audiology, and more.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
- We offer convenient outpatient rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy that accepts Medicare and other insurances when ordered by your physician.
Our members have exclusive access to our premier assisted living, ensuring they can always receive priority care and assistance right on our campus.
Our assisted living members enjoy a higher degree of independence and are just steps away from the activities and services offered in the Clubhouse, including onsite medical care. Our caring staff are always nearby to lend a hand with the activities of daily living, housekeeping, and laundry.Learn More About Assisted Living
For those in need of a higher level of support due to cognitive impairment, we offer a safe and purposefully-designed neighborhood. In this setting, residents will find the security they need along with a more personal and relational level of care within an environment that feels like home.
- Two levels of care that include assistance with showers & dressing, medication management, transfer assistance, and incontinence care
- Three family-style meals per day
- A kitchen that is always open for snacks and meals
- Specialized menus to enhance physical and social well-being and interaction
- Flexible guest dining program
- Private dining room for family get-togethers
- Daily housekeeping with laundry services
Extended Congregate Care (ECC) Licensure
Our Extended Congregate Care (ECC) License means that we can provide a greater level of care to members in their homes within our beautiful community. Our nurses and caregivers provide added services that exceed those normally provided by senior living communities – allowing our members to remain in their homes without moving to skilled nursing.
Members of Jacaranda Trace enjoy peace of mind knowing that our ECC license ensures that we’re equipped and qualified to provide the very best health care services to allow them to age in the comfort of their own home.Learn More About Our ECC License